- This post is only open to internal applicants.
- Senior Transport Administrator
- Band 3
- 37.5hrs Full time
- £16,968 to £19,852 per annum
- 02/04/2018 23:59
Thank you for your interest in working for Cornwall Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
Any general recruitment queries, please contact our recruitment team on 01726 873230
Cornwall Partnership NHS Foundation Trust prides itself in striving to be an employer of choice.
All external appointments to the Trust will be required to attend a full Trust Corporate Induction which will be held at Carew House, Beacon Technology Park, Dunmere Road, Bodmin, PL31 2QN.
The induction programme is for all new staff and the length is dependent on the role you will be undertaking. It is an essential part of new staff training requirements and therefore attendance is mandatory.
Our Trust objectives are:
- To deliver high quality care, safe and accessible services.
- To maximise the potential of our workforce to deliver high quality care to patients
- To achieve best value and ensure the Trust is sustainable and financially sound into the future
- To diversify and develop services that meet commissioner and service user needs and expectations
- To improve health and wellbeing by working in partnership to create life opportunities for our clients
We are looking for an enthusiastic and highly motivated person to join Transport Services.
The successful candidate will take responsibility for administrative activity and have the ability to supervise and delegate work to other team members.
Candidates should have good interpersonal skills and enjoy working in a customer service environment with many competing demands. Computer literacy is essential.
Documents to download
To print a document or save it to your computer, please click with your right mouse button on the document title and select "Save Target As...". You can then save the document in a suitable place on your computer ready to print it out. Clicking with the left mouse button will open the document in a new window (if your web browser can do so).
Further details / informal visits contact
If you have problems applying, contact
- 01726 873230