- Operational Support Unit - Finance
- 18 month Apprenticeship
- Full time - 37.5 hours per week
- Apprenticeship - £11,553 per annum
- 10/05/2018 23:59
Thank you for your interest in working for Cornwall Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
Any general recruitment queries, please contact our recruitment team on 01726 873230
Cornwall Partnership NHS Foundation Trust prides itself in striving to be an employer of choice.
All external appointments to the Trust will be required to attend a full Trust Corporate Induction which will be held at Carew House, Beacon Technology Park, Dunmere Road, Bodmin, PL31 2QN.
The induction programme is for all new staff and the length is dependent on the role you will be undertaking. It is an essential part of new staff training requirements and therefore attendance is mandatory.
Our Trust objectives are:
- To deliver high quality care, safe and accessible services.
- To maximise the potential of our workforce to deliver high quality care to patients
- To achieve best value and ensure the Trust is sustainable and financially sound into the future
- To diversify and develop services that meet commissioner and service user needs and expectations
- To improve health and wellbeing by working in partnership to create life opportunities for our clients
This is a great opportunity to start a career in the National Health Service.
Do you want to learn new skills and knowledge at work whilst achieving a nationally recognised apprenticeship qualification? If the answer is YES then this could be the perfect job opportunity for you.
We have a finance apprenticeship position available working with Financial Services and Financial Management. Key responsibilities will include assisting with relevant administrative and financial service processes; answering telephones; inputting data; updating spreadsheets; photocopying; producing documents; filing; liaising with other departments. We are seeking individuals who have excellent communication and organisational skills.
The apprentice will be expected to undertake a nationally recognised qualification related to this role.
Documents to download
To print a document or save it to your computer, please click with your right mouse button on the document title and select "Save Target As...". You can then save the document in a suitable place on your computer ready to print it out. Clicking with the left mouse button will open the document in a new window (if your web browser can do so).
Further details / informal visits contact
Jill Clements, Head of Financial Services, Carew House, Beacon Technology Park, Dunmere Road, Bodmin PL31 2QN
If you have problems applying, contact
- 01726 873230